The fine line of destiny

The most memorable day of my life has also been the best evidence of destiny for me. It is the night before the registration for the 2nd year of B.Tech. I have been temporarily allotted a room in the hostel for the night. Along with me, the same room was allotted to Adesh. I met him first time there. He was reading a novel and he started taking about the novel. In no time, the topics have changed and we talked the whole night. The next day he asked me if he could be my roommate to which I agreed. (I normally never say no until I had a very strong reason for saying so)

After that night, we together stepped in the field of Astrology, constantly confirming bookish reading from real life reading of people. Then we studied numerology and some books in spirituality. There is one thing that is what we observed in most of the books, that nobody knows the answer to why the thing is there. Most of them write only how to achieve the state or there is an earlier hypothesis but no answer to how and why. That is the time we started debating all nights about the possible meaning in human nature (earlier actually just to give meaning to astrology or numerology) and we continued this for about a year.

There was no limit to our talks and nothing else was more important and interesting to us than this. On the spur of the moment, we bunked lectures, walked out of practical’s, talking and imagining for hours. There was optimism that was binding us in this time for we never come to any conclusion in this time. We had small derivatives of the whole picture but were still quite away from the full picture.

In the middle of all this, the time had come for us to part for the industrial training. At that time because of a seemingly harmless silly act of mine (which proved out to be a disaster) made us part. But as I told destiny was written for us. In our industrial training we again moved closer. We returned after six months and it was time for a new spell of optimistic try for the hunt of meaning in life. We returned to the original tune in which we used to dance. This time it worked.

In only one month, we arrived on competition being one of the basic factors that cannot be broken into further parts. Then came the question of love, trust and togetherness and in a brief period of 15 days we arrived on the point of stakes. From that time on, I have never seen even a single thing that is not based on the theory we developed. I am sure that destiny wants us to develop the theory, and I want it to spread as much as it can as everybody in this world has a right to know about life and their sole reason to be on earth. We together have developed the theory of competition and stake and I am sure it answers every question of why and how that people try to forget.

No comments: