I am ....

From the begining of my life i have done a single thing called competition and starting a new area to compete if i am not winning in the earlier in my mind and soul. Any of the ways, i must win, well that's the spirit there in everybody isn't it? Life has been an enriching journey of experiences (i would not call them ups and downs as i don't remember them). Life has never let me turn back, see and regret over my past, generally i don't remember my past.

About me, well i am a Sagittarius, a typical of my sign, fighting, winning without grudges for anybody. i have much different and exciting ventures to put my energy in. If the other wins i am sure that i would win the next time, if i win then will rejoice for a moment and then think of next, always taking people with me (they are important stakes for me). Everything and everyone that come in my life stays with me ever. From sagittarius point of view you can understand me from the astrology link of our site, link http://www.astrology.iwishedlife.com

I have a very stern belief in destiny and chance. As a sagittarius i am usually lucky till some planets in my chart hamper it. To read my destiny please visit the destiny link of my site http://www.destiny.iwishedlife.com

I came into novel writing because i and adesh believe that we have something to tell that the world must know. This being the theory of competition and stakes, the very answer to the eternal questions of life, nothing surpasses its breadth. The way the novel came out made me believe in its success. It is lovely, fast paced and different. there is nothing that i can compare it to, its different and exciting, i love it.

No comments: